I-751 (CSC) My Story

ari4u

Registered Users (C)
Not much of a story here... really... But for once, i think USCIS did a pretty efficient job and i am amazed.

19 Nov 07 : Application Filed
29 Nov 07 : ND
19 Feb 08 : FP/Bio
28 Mar 08 : I-751 Approved !!
03 Apr 08 : Welcome Letter
04 Apr 08 : Card Received

Good luck to everyone. If you need help or information on my case, feel free to ask.

-ari

P.S: Apologies to everyone who sent me a PM and did not get a reply. I havent been checking this forum in the last four months and i never got any email notifications either. I have replied to all your messages now.

Hey Ari,

Congrats for receiving your unconditional residency!
Looks like the approval process is taking longer than 3 months. I assume that when you have filed the petition, you are still a legal permanent resident even beyond the expiration date until your petition is approved?
Is that correct?

Thanks Ari, good to see you again! :)

Patty

Congrats Ari...nice to hear from you...I sent you an email to your private...never heard from you back eh...bad boy bad boy.

Hi, Ari! Nice to “see” you again.
Congratulations on fast processing your unconditional GC and I’ll see you on the citizenship board.

Thank you folks. Do your email notifications work? I don't get emails when anyone replies to my threads or sends me a PM. Is this the same case with you? It used to work earlier....

Hi Patty, Usually the I-751 is submitted when the applicant is still in status. This implies submitting in the 90 day period before expiration of CR. Once the I-751 is accepted, legal status is extended for 12 more months and a extension notice arrives in mail soon. Yes.. till the application is approved, the applicant remains in legal status.

Hey Cherr... I did reply to all your emails. Let me check again.
Hi Jane... haha... yeah. Locking horns with USCIS again... but on a different forum :)

ps182, thanks. I wish i could spend more time here. Too much going on with my life...