I-730 Refugee/Asylee Relative Petition

monch

Registered Users (C)
Hi I have question about immigration processing time. My mother filed for me I-730 Refugee/Asylee Relative Petition To “Nebraska Service Centre” on 01.30.2006,I hade already biometric appointment on 07.25.2006,and my case is still pending.I Enter to USA ‘Enter Without Inspection’ I check in INS processing time and it’s shows that they are processing I 730 case that received on 02.14.2006.I’t mean that it’s already 14 day out of processing time. Please give me some advise what can I do???And what is my next step ???And what kind of option I have???

Sincerely Monch :( :mad: :confused:

monch said:
Hi I have question about immigration processing time. My mother filed for me I-730 Refugee/Asylee Relative Petition To “Nebraska Service Centre” on 01.30.2006,I hade already biometric appointment on 07.25.2006,and my case is still pending.I Enter to USA ‘Enter Without Inspection’ I check in INS processing time and it’s shows that they are processing I 730 case that received on 02.14.2006.I’t mean that it’s already 14 day out of processing time. Please give me some advise what can I do???And what is my next step ???And what kind of option I have???

Sincerely Monch :( :mad: :confused:

You might not get help here - this is a forum related to the cdn immigration related issues.

Hi, I am curious about your situation. It has already been 3 yrs now. So what happened after the biometric appointment? Were you approved and got your greencard? Thank you for sharing