I-643

ASSYLEE

Registered Users (C)
I have a few questions if anyone can please be of assistance regarding form I-643. Thank you.

1. When is one supposed to file the I-643? Is it required to be filed along with the GC application or can I send it in separately?

2. It was not listed as a required document in the instructions for the I-485 application. Will I get a RFE for me to send it in?

3. I looked up the form and it states that it does not have any bearing on the adjudication on the form but my application is not complete without having filled it out. I'm concerned it will hold up my AOS.

Please help. Thank you.

I have a few questions if anyone can please be of assistance regarding form I-643. Thank you.

1. When is one supposed to file the I-643? Is it required to be filed along with the GC application or can I send it in separately?

2. It was not listed as a required document in the instructions for the I-485 application. Will I get a RFE for me to send it in?

3. I looked up the form and it states that it does not have any bearing on the adjudication on the form but my application is not complete without having filled it out. I'm concerned it will hold up my AOS.

Please help. Thank you.

I never filled this form. My GC petition just got approved last month.

Please help. Thank you.

There is nothing you can do about it at this point. If the officer determines that this form is necessary, then she/he will mail you a RFE. Otherwise they will process your file without it.

Based on my experiences this form is not necessary.

At worst, you will get a RFE and have the case delayed by a month or so. No big deal.

There is nothing you can do about it at this point. If the officer determines that this form is necessary, then she/he will mail you a RFE. Otherwise they will process your file without it.

Based on my experiences this form is not necessary.

At worst, you will get a RFE and have the case delayed by a month or so. No big deal.

Thank you!