I-589 form; Got EAD, been 6 years still waiting for interview

rickjehan_97

Moved to the USA 2016 June, I have my EAD and all and filled under a political asylum. Its been around 6 years and I still haven't gotten any mail or update for an interview. Is there anything I can do to speed up the process? Any advice you guys can give me to keep on looking around.
New York

If you want to skip the interview, you can directly be referred to immigration court and get hearing date. For example, you use an expired EAD to work and be caught...

With the interviews, have people just directly gotten the green card just by having a good interview, or is it that no matter how well u do in the interview u get referred to an immigration court?

With the interviews, have people just directly gotten the green card just by having a good interview, or is it that no matter how well u do in the interview u get referred to an immigration court?

Someone does not want to wait for the interview, which does not give any specific dates. So they request to go to the immigration court. At least the immigration court can give a specific date.