I 485 transfer from TSC to Nebraska Service Centre

RDAL

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

After 1+ year of waiting for 485 approval, TSC is telling me that my I-485 application should be handled by Nebraska, as my labor was approved from Michigan (Future Job after GCard). But at the time of filing, I was given to understand that the I-485 application needs to be submitted based on place of my work and residence (Texas).

Has anybody experienced similar situation. Will Nebraska put me back in the beginning of I-485 queue.

Please help.

This is ridiculus

I know, atleast two of my friends whose labor was approved in Philadelphia and got their approval thru TSC only a couple of months back. Mine is also a similar case. My labor was done in Philadelphia as my company is based out of that place, but filed for 485 in TSC as I have been working in Dallas all along. Can u check and let me know, one thing on ur labor application. Whether the place of work says "in the place of filing of labor or any other unanticipated locations within USA". Mine says that, so as my other two friends who got approved recently. Did u get ur FP done though ?

Thanks and best of luck

Yes I did my finger printing thru TSC in May 2001

I will ask my lawyer regarding on what was mentioned on labor application.