I-485 Time Line

Has any one on this forum experienced lately filling up the I-485 application form and their results?
I filed my I-485 for adjustment of status on the basis of political asylum along with my spouse and dependent child.
My time line as follows:
Application submitted: February 9th 2017
Notification Received: February 14th 2017
Biometrics Done : March 30th 2017

How long should I expect the result? if any one had previous experience on this please share with us.

Thanks
Shyam Kumar

Same thing like you exactly my mom principal asylee and we dependent asylees it's been 18 months since we applied but case transferred to local office for interview and we are just waiting for USCIS field office to schedule us for interview so it really take few months or it could take couple years you will just need to be patient best of luck

Has any one on this forum experienced lately filling up the I-485 application form and their results?
I filed my I-485 for adjustment of status on the basis of political asylum along with my spouse and dependent child.
My time line as follows:

How long should I expect the result? if any one had previous experience on this please share with us.

Thanks
Shyam Kumar

I have applied for my Adjustment of status based on political asylum since February of 2015 and is still waiting on an approval. Every time I have made an inquiry I have been told my application is in line for processing or my background check has not been completed. Best of luck.

My time line as follows:

Thanks
Shyam Kumar
Hello bro,have you got you GC ?if yes then Pls share the timeline..

My case recently- Nov 2017 updated to ‘CARD production ‘ My asylum case was approved back in July 2016.I applied for adjustment of status in July 2017 ,Biometrics was done in August 2017 and was pending 4 months 15 days. It’s very interesting that some take less than 3 months

My case recently- Nov 2017 updated to ‘CARD production ‘ My asylum case was approved back in July 2016.I applied for adjustment of status in July 2017 ,Biometrics was done in August 2017 and was pending 4 months 15 days. It’s very interesting that some take less than 3 months
Hi Double AA. Did you or any of your Dependents were Interviewed as per New Rule for Green Card.

Congrats.

Hi Double AA. Did you or any of your Dependents were Interviewed as per New Rule for Green Card.

No, Principal A05 will not be interviewed for now BUT USCIS is planning an incremental expansion of interviews to other benefit types.

Effective Oct. 1, USCIS will begin to phase-in interviews for the following:

• Adjustment of status applications based on employment (Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status).

• Refugee/asylee relative petitions (Form I-730, Refugee/Asylee Relative Petition) for beneficiaries who are in the United States and are petitioning to join a principal asylee/refugee applicant.