I-485 Rfe..

rakeshr

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

NSC has issued RFE for my and wife's I-485. Not sure what the RFE is about.
My I-140 was approved on Nov 4th 04. I have submitted all the documents like birth certificate, marriage certificate, medical reports etc.

I-485 ND October 9th 2003.
EB3

Rakesh

I and my wife also got RFE's for the I-485. We had submitted all the documents. I am not sure what it cud be ..

How long is the Medical valid?

I-140 - 10/07/03 (EB3 & CONCURRENT)
I-140 AD - 11/11/04
I-485 - RFE (11/23/04)

I-485 Rfe

For me and my wife an RFE was issued on 11/23/2004 for I-485. I had submitted medicals, DOB and affidavits. Waiting to know the rfe is for

Ravi
I-140 RD:10/16/2003 AD:10/12/2004
I-485 RD:10/16/2003
FP: 05/26/2004
EB3

RFE Notice

wqur/reddyrc72

Did you receive the RFE details ? Any idea if I will get a copy of the RFE or it will go to the attorney.

Good Luck
Rakesh

Rakesh,

I havent yet received the rfe yet. My best guess will be Attorney will be receiving them.

Thanks
Ravi

We recieved the RFE for me and my wife

RFE for me

1. Copy of I-94 at the first entry into US
2. Evidence of work authorization from xx-xx-xx to xx-xx-xxxx
3. submit secondary evidence in your pocession to support the information you have provided about your birth and parentage

RFE for WIFE

1. submit secondary evidence in your pocession to support the information you have provided about your birth and parentage

I do not have the I-94 issued at the entry point in US

Please advice

wqur said:
We recieved the RFE for me and my wife

RFE for me

1. Copy of I-94 at the first entry into US
2. Evidence of work authorization from xx-xx-xx to xx-xx-xxxx
3. submit secondary evidence in your pocession to support the information you have provided about your birth and parentage

RFE for WIFE

1. submit secondary evidence in your pocession to support the information you have provided about your birth and parentage

I do not have the I-94 issued at the entry point in US

Please advice

Please advice what we can do if we do not have the I-94

If you have the second H1B ( transferred from the first H1B), you should see the I94 number. That's the same number for your first H1B ( provided you didn't travel before applying second H1B).

I think, you could give that number as a reference number. Or ask your Attorney who filed your second H1B, most of the good law firms keep your records.

My attorney received the I-485 rfe today. The rfe for me and my wife are

submit secondary evidence in your pocession to support the information you have provided about your birth and parentage

Ravi

lc2003 said:
If you have the second H1B ( transferred from the first H1B), you should see the I94 number. That's the same number for your first H1B ( provided you didn't travel before applying second H1B).

I think, you could give that number as a reference number. Or ask your Attorney who filed your second H1B, most of the good law firms keep your records.

Thanks very much for the reply. Appreciate IT

Yes I do have the I-94 when I travelled to India on my first L1.

question for Ravi

submit secondary evidence in your pocession to support the information you have provided about your birth and parentage

Do you have any idea what secondary evidence could be provided. Is passport or any education related certificate will do. right ?

Thanks in advance

As per the rfe it tells affidavits from parents or educational documents or relogious doucments.

I submitted Affidavits from parents and a copy of my SSC(10th standrad) marks sheet which has DOB onit. Hope its enough. My attorney also thinks its enough.

Ravi

485 rfe today

I recd email about RFE only for me (not my spouse).
Waiting for the snail mail to find out what they need...

Spouse 485 RFE

Hi guys

My wife has received an RFE for 485 and we do not know yet what the RFE is about. Iam the primary applicant and have been approved. My wife is the derivative.

The attorney feels that it could be that they are asking all prior I-94 copies. We do not have the copies of the first 2, I-94's although we have the rest. As far as the first I-94 is concerned we have the I-94 number and the expiration date since that was used to file for her first H1b. She was on B1/b2 (Business visa) when she first entered U.S.A.

The attorney who filed her first H1 B doesn't have the copy. So, now can we use the first I-94 number and the expiration date and tell INS that this is the first I-94 details but we do not have a copy.

Is there any other way to get the copies of prior I-94's from other people like INS, other than the attorney who filed for H1B. The attorney who filed her first H1B has told us that they keep only 5 yrs of paper and shred the remaining. I know when we give the I-94's at the airport while leaving they record it in a database and keep the I-94's in a safe place. Can we get the copies from some agency. Even if it means spending money.

Iam worried. Can we otherwise show entry and departure stamping in the passport to show that we entered legally. Also she has all the copies of the H1B's and B1/B2 visa stamped in her passport.

Please advise.
Thanks
Bala

I-94 issue

Hi

About our case: Iam the primary applicant and my wife is derivative. I got approved 2 weeks back and am going to stamp the passport tomorrow (12/09/2004).

My wife got an RFE and we still don't have the details. If it is for I-94 , we do not have copies of first I-9 and second.

She came first on B1 and then converted to H1.

My question is if our attorney who filed for the first H1 do not have the copy also, how can we get a copy?

The only consolation is that we have the details of the first I-94 recorded when her company filed for her first H1 B visa and they have mentioned the I-94 number and expiration date in the filing form which luckily we have. If we can't find a copy anywhere can we use that and inform the INS that we do not have a copy but have the details for them to look into our status.

Please advise and let me know if it is really possible to get the I-94 copy from anyone other than the attorney who filed the first H1B, since in my wife's case she came on B1 and transfered to H1.

Can we go back to the INS or some other agency to get this copy. Iam sure that whatever I-94 we give while departing at the aiport is being recorded in a database and at the same time being stored in a safe place.

Kindly.., Kindly advise.
Iam nervous.
Thanks
Bala

Yesterday I recd RFE ,Today spouse recd RFE

Yesterday I recd RFE ,today spouse recd RFE .
There seems to be a trend

keep in touch

Reddyrc72,

Any updates on your case ? Please keep us updated.

My attorney has replied the RFE and waiting for LUD change.

Good Luck
Rakesh

Rfe

I checked on line yesterday and they have issued an RFE on my I485, I don't know what the RFE is about. I still dont have my I140 approved. RD for both 140 and 485 is 10/16/03