I-485 RFE-responded and seeing LUDs

chad_randal

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
I have recieved an RFE in the month of April 29th 2009 for Medical , Employer letter and Address.
Responded back on May 21st 2009 (same day LUD changes with message Case processing resumed)
since then I am seeing LUDs on my case any one have same kind of experience ?

Chad
My Priority Dt: EB3 Feb 2003
I - 485 filled: June 2004
6 EADs

yes, I had same experience

Guys,
I have recieved an RFE in the month of April 29th 2009 for Medical , Employer letter and Address.
Responded back on May 21st 2009 (same day LUD changes with message Case processing resumed)
since then I am seeing LUDs on my case any one have same kind of experience ?

Chad
My Priority Dt: EB3 Feb 2003
I - 485 filled: June 2004
6 EADs

I recieved RFE in on AC21 change of employment and responded back and see message "case has resumed" and 2 soft LUDs.
I guess this is part of pre-adjudication that USCIS is doing though there are no visas available.

EB3 I 2004

what is this pre-adjudication meaning? are they overworking themselves? I believe we need to get Fp for final 485 approval?

Chad, yes, I am seeing date change, but the statement is old.. what does that mean, they are working on it?

what is this pre-adjudication meaning? are they overworking themselves? I believe we need to get Fp for final 485 approval?

This is not true in all cases. If USCIS does not have your finger prints stored, then it might request for one. But for final 485 approval, not every one will be required to go for FP.

Pre-adjudication means, USCIS look at your case even if visa number is not available to give final approval. They look at the file and see if every thing is ok or not. If any thing missing they would issue RFE. This way case will be ready for approval and wait for visa number.

I guess I have to check the CRIS to see if there is any update on 485 since the last LUD, or there could be none? This is kind of getting out of control...