I-485 Receipt

yellapragada

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I submitted my form I-485 on August 8th,2007.I have not received the reciept yet.The USCIS site has a posting that all applications upto Aug9th have been processed.I am in a panic mode now.That apart,my attorney has had us submit a Money Order instead of a check.

I was wondering whether anyone else who has applied on 8th have got the reciept.I had applied to the Texas Service Center.

regards.

I didn't get it either.

I applied on Aug.2 and the package reached USCIS on August.3 and my lawyer insists that the checks aren't cashed yet.The current receipting update for TSC says that they've completed receipting until Aug.13.I guess I've to wait n wait.

don't worry u will get them soon

Hi,

I submitted my form I-485 on August 8th,2007.I have not received the reciept yet.The USCIS site has a posting that all applications upto Aug9th have been processed.I am in a panic mode now.That apart,my attorney has had us submit a Money Order instead of a check.

I was wondering whether anyone else who has applied on 8th have got the reciept.I had applied to the Texas Service Center.

regards.

Don't worry you may them any time. USCIS has received our applications at TSC on 13th and we have received some receipts on 13th October with notice date as Oct 5th. Still we have to get receive some more receipts. There is no consistancy in sending receipts. It all depends on our luck.I lost my return ticket to India because of this problem which is scheduled for tomarrow i e Oct 16h.

Receipt

I filed mine concurrently with TSC. My app. reached TSC on Aug-3rd, so far no receipt, i also had to cancel my travel plans to india. My attorney tells me that she is expecting recipts for cases filed in July. Based on that iam assuming i won't receive my receipt before end of october.

receipts

Hi,

I got all my receipts and my EADs too.Now I am waiting for the advance parole papers.

Thanks to all who responded.I was pretty close to panicking the day I posted my initial question

yella