I 485 Questions. Need help.

javis123

Registered Users (C)
I know that the answers to my questions might be hidden somewhere in the forum, I tried a search but couldn't find what i am looking for. I know someone will be able to help me with the questions i have.

first of all I am a US citizen. The I 485 is for my wife. I will be submitting forms I-130 and form I 485 simultaneously. She arrived as a visitor and She has been out of status for 45 days now. Her I 94 was for 6 months. The questions I have are:

In form I 485 part 1 of the form the section that asks "Current USCIS status" what should I answer? also the section that says "expires on", should I just put the date that the i 94 expired? (since it has already expired)

Since I will be submitting the i 130 and i 485 together, what should i answer in part 2 of the I 485 application?

Please help.

Thanks

Current status would be B-2 or Visitor, even though the authorized stay expired but her last status with USCIS was Visitor.
Put the date the authorized stay expired on on the "expires on" column.
You will select (a) on part 2 of the I-485.

uscis status

i came as a student with i-94 but now has expired. Then iapplied for i-485 and i-130 but then withdrawn it. I'm now in removal proceeding. What uscis status should i put when reapply for i-485 and i-30.
Immigration court in San francisco process my case, what is the name of that DHS office?
It's urgent, please help me!!!