i 485 pending under marriage based

tensionkaji007

my i130 was approved(my husband filed for me) on 09/23/2010 but i was asked an additional evidence at that point of time in order to approve I485. It was court original paper as i was arrested once for selling alcohol to minor working at restaurant. Every thing was settled down by paying fine at the court. During the interview time,IO told me that once i send the court original document she gonna approved i485 and send conditional green card at my mailing address. But its been 7 month i haven,t heard anything from usics. I went to local office through INFO PASS so many times but nothing happened except the same answer, wait until you will hear something from us. I am so stress out and worried about my case being delayed. I don,t know how and whom do i need to contact in order to move forward to my case. Does these court situation affect on my case? anybody on same situation, please share your view...

The minor incident you described will not prevent approval. How long since you sent the evidence to USCIS??

I have sent the evidence very next day of my interview day which is 25th sep 2010. Since my i130 is already been approved but it hasn,t updated on uscis website, which is still showing initial review. I don,t know what happened to my case? any idea...........

I have sent the evidence very next day of my interview day which is 25th sep 2010. Since my i130 is already been approved but it hasn,t updated on uscis website, which is still showing initial review. I don,t know what happened to my case? any idea...........

The I-130 and I-485 were BOTH sent to the local office. You only need to check the status for the I-485. The I-130 may never be updated in case status online. The final decision may be delayed for several reasons as simple as the officer going on leave or moving to another office and having cases redistributed or there could just be a really big backlog. Your fingerprints will only be valid for 15 months (when did you get FP done?) and your name check is done separate from FP.

OR are you afraid that they found some deep dark secret that you've been hiding??????

During my last visit to local office, THe lady IO informed me about my biometrics is current and i guess its been 11 months now since i have done my biometics. And Next things,she informed me my name is also clear from FBI . But still nothing has changed in my status.
The I-130 and I-485 were BOTH sent to the local office. You only need to check the status for the I-485. The I-130 may never be updated in case status online. The final decision may be delayed for several reasons as simple as the officer going on leave or moving to another office and having cases redistributed or there could just be a really big backlog. Your fingerprints will only be valid for 15 months (when did you get FP done?) and your name check is done separate from FP.

OR are you afraid that they found some deep dark secret that you've been hiding??????

During my last visit to local office, THe lady IO informed me about my biometrics is current and i guess its been 11 months now since i have done my biometics. And Next things,she informed me my name is also clear from FBI . But still nothing has changed in my status.

Are you dealing with a really big office with a ton of applicants and a giant caseload and backlog?

Thank you bigJoe5 for sharing your information. It is natural for everyone else to be worried when I485 is taking longer than usual time. I even got letter from USCIS saying my case is outside normal processing time and asked me to go local office to discuss about my pending case. I did but i didn't get the concrete answer,was just told me that i will hear something very soon.If they gave me any kind of reason and i might be little relief other than "wait you will hear something".
It is very urgent for me to go back to my country as my mother is in hospital in very complex medical situation. and My i131 is denied because i didn't respond for REF. The REF was couple photographs which i din,t submit while filing I131.When they asked me two photograph as REF i missed because at that point of time, my 130 was already been approved and i was waiting my i485 to be approved so i just ignore it.Now, my point is, am i still open my i131 so that i can travel? or forget everything and get help from congressman? or wait little bit long to get i485 approved? any suggestion?...........
Are you dealing with a really big office with a ton of applicants and a giant caseload and backlog?