I-485 of Derivative Approved, while Primary still pendiing. Is this possible???

Positive4GC

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
I just got a mail that my wife's I-485 is approved. This is the message.

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On September 5, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Although, I see a LUD on my case today. We applied based on my employment and I'm the primary. She completed her finger prints on 08/22/07 and since then there were couple of LUDs on her case.

Should I be happy, since derivative cannot be approved without the primary. Please let me know what I should do now.

I'm so thankful to this forum. Hope all see the light at the end of the tunnel sooner than expected. Good luck to you all.

Guys,
I just got a mail that my wife's I-485 is approved. This is the message.

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On September 5, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Although, I see a LUD on my case today. We applied based on my employment and I'm the primary. She completed her finger prints on 08/22/07 and since then there were couple of LUDs on her case.

Should I be happy, since derivative cannot be approved without the primary. Please let me know what I should do now.

I'm so thankful to this forum. Hope all see the light at the end of the tunnel sooner than expected. Good luck to you all.

Congrats! no need to worry. It happens. Your case might be clear and holding for something...ur case will be approved very soon.

Good luck.

Positive4GC ..

I am in the same boat as you... my spouse (derivative) got approved mid July and mine is still pending. I have read few cases on this forum with derivative approved before primary. So, I am holding my breath..

-jsn