I-485 Now 990 to 999 Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

900 -990 days

Guys , what TSC is saying is simple maths , as per the site they are still processing 11/1/2000 cases and we are now march 27th 2003 so we the days difference betwenn today and nov 2000 it is around 900 days , and as per them if there is a case from 11/2000 which is still under process , then it is taking between 900 -990 days which is about right , but we all know TSC is processing cases in 2001 and some for 2002 so you never know, just my 2 cents.

This is a smart strategy. Don't do any processing for 5 months. Then try to match the slowdown by increasing the processing time required so as to avoid guys calling them. TSC sucks.

Do guys have any idea of the time in other centers ?

Also every time I call the National customer service, they tell me that the time on your receipt is the controlling time not the time on the AVM/online. On my receipt it says 650 days. Any input on this from others on the board ?

Apparently, TSC AVM and the BICS website has flaws. They can only take at most 3 digits for their processing time, similar to y2k problem. 990-999 days. 9 days interval. make you laugh... hahaha

Good God that it only takes three digits. If they allow 4 digits and TSC continues to work like this, the processing days will keep on increasing.

My I485 receipt says 200-275 days. Now iam around 745 days after filing 485 and 12months and 6days since fp. Expecting a miracle from TSC!!!

990-999 days. Hmmmm....
So why not just round it up by 1 and say 990-1000 days.
At least its a round number. %^&##%^*^&:mad:

Whoever came up with the number picked just a 9 day window for processing. WOW! Amazing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by jbond_007
Good God that it only takes three digits. If they allow 4 digits and TSC continues to work like this, the processing days will keep on increasing.

Jbond_007

I totally agree with your point. The processing days WILL increase to 4 digits sooner or later if we don't do anything about it.

This is a totally criminal act. Shame on TSC. We won't see any improvement only if Bush could focus more on internal affairs. Shame on you, Bush.