I-485 New edition form

Recently USCIS published the new I-485 form, I have filled out the new form 2 days ago for my adjustment of status, the I saw it will be effective from 02/21/2017.
Does any one know if I did mistake filling out the new version of form rather then using the old form which is going out by 02/20/2017?
I appreciate you effort to provide me suggestion.

Thanks
Shyam Kumar

No. The latest edition is always the preferred edition to use. It does not say "it will be effective from 2/21/2017" -- instead, it's that from 2/21/2017, only that edition can be used. Before that, the old edition is still allowed, but the new edition is always preferred.

Can I change positions within the same company ?
I have a Eb1B 140 approved and my new position is a similar research position in a new division. Job title and research remains same. Is there any problem doing this before 485 or is this a problem at all? I am in the process of filing I-485 in a weeks time.

Since my company is so big that I can change jobs within the company. Can anyone advise if they have done similar thing while I-485 is filed. Is switching jobs within the same company okay ?

I really appreciate your advise on this. Thanks.