I-485 LUD changed twice after FP results received msg posted on the Website

techieGuy

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
Let me know if ne 1 in the same boat...I noticed that the 485 LUD changed twice after my FP results were received on 4/11.... I got LUD update on 4/18 and 4/19 but msg still says "Fp results were received blah blah blah !!!"
Do you guys think this is a RFE ?? In case of RFE will the message be updated on the Website ?
Anyone facing a similar situation ?

Your message may remain the same with few/several LUD changes. LUD changes just may just reflect: from shelf/pile A to B to C etc. LUD by itself certainly does not mean an impending RFE etc. LUD changes = files in the pipeline.

But in case of an RFE , will the I-485 message on the Website tell me that USCIS has issued a RFE ???

Most of the time it will. I should mention that there are times even when there are "approvals" and the message does not change...you only find out when you/your attorney gets something in the mail. My msg did change before I got the RFE. So more likely than not your msg would have changed if you were getting an RFE. To put you at ease, when I sent my RFE response, the LUD changed twice more after the msg read "...your RFE response was received blah blah...." with no further change in msg.
Best Wishes

LUD after receiving response to RFE

I did my FP on March 23, LUD April 11 with no change in message, got RFEs for revised photographs on April 13 (out of blue), sent the photographs on April 14, LUD on April 18 with a new message "we received response to RFE and case resumes....." - when should I expect approval? Is it round the corner?

tsvvk____generally, as on the forums, anywhere from 2 weeks to few months...But I should mention that your message sounds little different ie when you say case RESUMES... it could be any length of remaining time (they "RESUMED" means back to their old antics!!!). The generic message for a 2 week to few month after RFE, that I know of reads as follows:
"On xxxxxx xx, 2005, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 570 (or YYY) and 600 (or ZZZ) days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case."
-----------------------------------------------------------
personal non-legal opinion only....I could be way off the mark

Thanks for the reply....Now when does Name check occur ? In my scenarion
FP was done 3/29 ...LUD Changed 3/29, 3/30 and FP results received 4/9...Website with FP results msg update on 4/11 .... 485 LUD changed 4/18,4/19.....SO does that mean name check is done ??? How can I find out name check is done ???? Writing a letter or email to FBI is the only option right ???

wow, name check for me was long ago...that honestly I have forgotten the chronology of events...may be some other folks will jump in to answer your query
Best Wishes