I-485 LUD changed twice after FP results received msg posted on the Website

techieGuy

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
Let me know if ne 1 in the same boat...I noticed that the 485 LUD changed twice after my FP results were received on 4/11.... I got LUD update on 4/18 and 4/19 but msg still says "Fp results were received blah blah blah !!!"
Do you guys think this is a RFE ?? In case of RFE will the message be updated on the Website ?
Anyone facing a similar situation ?

calindian said:
Hi pls pm me about ur conatct no
i have same situation
we can discuss

Thanks

Guys I am in similar situation too.

Did you guys find out what those multiple LUDs are about ?

how find it out ?

If its a RFE our Lawyer will be one to receive it first right ?

485 LUD's after FP Results Received

Guys

It is not as bad as your people think. I saw in 140 tracker that it may be name check update.

Few of the approved people exactly had this pattern and had an approval in 1 week to 10 days time.

All the best.

Insat123 ,
Can you please point me to the posting on the 140 tracker , where people got approvals based on the LUD pattern I've mentioned ???? Also I looked at the 140 tracker and looks like this person "dazzling" is the best LUD interpreter around...He says basically 3 things can happen with this pattern
1. approval within 1 week or 10 days. (1st for opening the file ,2nd for approving it) ...However I thinking chances are very low for this to happen...Usually high percentage people get RFE...For approval its always good to have 1 LUD....

2. RFE within 3 weeks (1st LUD for issuing RFE, 2nd for printing).

3. Denial with 5-7 weeks....

Guys No need to worry about this. In my case after three weeks the LUD changed and fourth week they approved my case...

So lets hope approval is on the way and wish u all the best

palaceofhyd,
Did you 485 LUD change twice after FP results recvd message and then you got your approval ???

485 questions

Guys,

I did FP on 4/16(Sat), got 2 LUDs after that but iam yet to see that message change "FP results received", when can i see that and when do you think i will get the final 485 approval. Some ppl r getting FP results and the approval on the same day.
Thanks -GcFeb05

EB2 VSC (Subs Labor) PD: June2001.
140/485/EAD - RD:02/22/05 ND:02/28/05.
EAD - AD:03/29/05.
FP(code 3) - 04/16/05 -Done.
140 - AD:04/18/05.
485 - LUD 04/18/05, 04/19/05.

Guys chill!! I dont think this is for RFE. There are many on this forum who had similar LUD's and no RFE's. I think it is for name check request and name check response or may be because you did not had just FP but FP and biometrics. I had 5 LUD's after FP.

Guys,
My LUDs are after I received the message "FP results receive blah blah".......... What you are stating here is LUD updates prior to the FP received message...

My last 2 LUD's were after the message changed to "FP received..". Someone had posted couple (or more) days back that if your LUD changes all of a sudden, is because of name check. The name check results are downloaded every night.

techieGuy said:
Guys,
My LUDs are after I received the message "FP results receive blah blah".......... What you are stating here is LUD updates prior to the FP received message...

donno whats happening, 5 LUDs since FP.

donno whats happening, 5 LUDs since FP.

1. 04/04 FP

2. 04/13 FP Results received Blah.. Blah.

3. 04/13 Called them to update my new Residence Chenge of address.

4. 04/15 LUD , NO message chnage

5. 04/20 LUD, No message Change

6. 04/25 LUD, No Message Change.

Experts and experienced, Pleaaaaaaaaase suggest something.

what happening ?

Don't worry about the LUD after FP

I have done my FP on 3/5/05, LUD is 3/10 and 3/14 saying that they receive my FP result and the processing has resumed. On 4/18, my case has been approved. I think LUD changes may be a good sign. That means, USCIS is reviewing your case and hopefully, your case will be approved soon.

Any body interpret this situation - Dazzling etc...

Hi,

Please help on this situation..
My attorney made an enquiry on 04/04/2005 and we received a letter stating that "Case pending Service Consideration". I called VSC center later and a nice customer service lady told me that mine and my spouse name check is completed.

My LUD message and status changed for I-485 on 04/15 stating that "On April 4, 2005, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. " The LUD dates kept on changing from 04/15 - 04/19 only for my case and then stopped.

On 04/22 and 04/25, I see an LUD date change again for my I-485 case as well as for my spouse. I am not sure is this a good sign or a sign for RFE or something.

Please suggest if any has faced the same situation or knows something about this situation. My details is my signature below.

reachsky said:
I have done my FP on 3/5/05, LUD is 3/10 and 3/14 saying that they receive my FP result and the processing has resumed. On 4/18, my case has been approved. I think LUD changes may be a good sign. That means, USCIS is reviewing your case and hopefully, your case will be approved soon.

Yes, my 485 got approved yesterday, thank you.

Mee to have lot of LUD's after finger print recieved LUD.. I changed adress after finger printing recieve LUD See my signature..