I-485 got denied, I've got a few questions

doomling

My I-485 application got denied due to a complicated problem with cspa. The office is saying that it's been more than 1 year since my visa became available while my attorney argued that my visa only became available when my dad (parent derivative or whatever its called) filed his, which was only 1 month before mine was filed. Ultimately, it was denied. My dad was approved, btw...

My first question is; is this worth appealing or applying for motion for reconsider?

We are a bit short on money and I would rather get out of status than re-apply this, cause I find no chance in my case, which leads me to my next question:

If I don't apply for appeal or MTR, will they be looking for me and get me deported?

Realistically, if ever I dont file for appeal or if my appeal gets denied once again, I will unlawfully stay here. There is no other choice for me. My parents and brothers are all here and there is nothing left for me back where I came from. And this leads me to my last question:

I know that my EAD has already been revoked and I know that I can renew it if I file for appeal or MTR. But if dont? It still has 9 more months in its expiry date, will I be able to use it? Given that I dont tell my employer my situation until it expires 9 months from now? I also have my SSN and Driver's license, are those usable too? And will I be able to renew my Driver's license without getting trouble?

I will be meeting my attorney later this afternoon but I would like have neutral responses cause I know for a fact that naturally, he'd suggest that we fight for our case.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.