I-485 got blocked again

littletiger

Registered Users (C)
If true, then CSC is doing a great job in terms of following orders :(. Read the following from NSC forum posting:

I asked "Mine and my wife's case has been approved. But my son's case is still pending. His H4 will expire in June 2003. My question is if after June, his case still pending, does he out of status? What should we do?"

She did not anwered my question instead she said "it will approved before June".

And she also told me the headquate asked them to hold the approved notice again. and she said maybe my son case was in the hold. I am not sure this is ture or not.

Any opinion about my above question for my son is great helpful.

Thanks.

Just a joke

Be happy atlease 2 of them are approved. There are lot of people who would like to be in ur shoes.

Thanks.

P.S : I can understand ur frustation.

That sucks big time, if true. It's quite sadistic too. Waiting and uncertainty is agonizing. I am wondering how many people on this forum are close to losing it, or thinking of doings something stupid, or by how much the average per capita alcohol intake has increased over the last 4 months in this test subgroup, or if many people can't help feeling envious of and inferior to a native-born bum on the street. I am sure everyone is desperately trying to find that silver lining, just like myself... So just let's keep on trying, maybe we will.

WAC 02-049-XXXXX

what is "troll alert" ?

Guys excuse my ignorance. Could any body explain what is troll alert ? Also, for the guys who are speculating if CSC stopped 485 approvals once again, to give a boost to theirs and everybody else's morale ... sunnycloudy has posted news of his approval today (just at the nick of time !!!)

-life_on_hold

Hard to explain (hope I'm right), but picture a post that say "troll alert", is like cap to a meaningless, same story thread. Y'know like some guy posts here .. YOU FOREIGNERS GO HOME .. that'd be a troll alert .. i.e. any replies to that will only satisfy his purpose, so troll alert means .. cap it .. don't reply ..

I think .. :-/ though thats real hi-fi ungrezi, mebbe I'm wrong.

Gochcha silly !!!

You are probably closest to the real meaning whatever be it, which is probably what you said, I am pretty sure ... putting things in context ...;)

- life_on_hold