I-485, Final Dispositions, what should I put?

triniqueen

Registered Users (C)
Hello Everyone, I have a dilemma and I hope that you guys could give me some input.
Here is my situation in a nutshell.

My mom came to the US in 1990 and she was sponsor by her employers, since I was a minor at the time I received my EAD card and my Social Security Card (only valid for work) she filed I-130 and I-485 for me as well. Well, I’m not sure what happened with her employment based case ( If it was denied, or closed, or she just abandon it) she married her boyfriend ( a USC) of 8 years about 5 years ago and filled I-485 and I-130 under Family-based category. She and her husband had their interview and she received her Green Card about 2 years ago.

I got married about 2 years to a USC and I am currently filling my I-485 and I-130, on the I-485 form one of the questions asked

“Have you even applied for permanent resident status in the U.S?”
“If yes give name, date and place filled and final disposition”

My question is how should I answer this question since I am unsure about what the final disposition is?
Should I just check yes and put the name and date where the form was filled and but Final Disposition UNKNOWN.

Any advice and input would be great you guys... Thank you.

:)

Get an infopass and ask the officer to run a check with your SS number and they will tell you if you ever applied ?