I-485 Filing receipt & EADA

OldtimerSince93

Registered Users (C)
I-485 Filing receipt & EAD

Hi,

My I-485 was filed on Feb 27th 2003 in Nebraska Service Center. I was wondering When I will get I-485 receipt & get my EAD. Do any of you got recently I-485 receipt & EAD? If so, please state the date.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I am in the same boat. I submitted my 485/EAD on Feb 26. I didn't receive receipts. My lawyer told me that INS had problem generating official receipts during that time. I may have to go without any receipts for my application. But he gave me my case #, thus I can track my case. Did you get your case #?

Good Answer S_Jojo

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. S_jojo. I will ask my attorney regarding my Case number So that I could track thanks

S_jojo,

How did you lawyer get your case #? How soon did they have it? I only got # for 140, no 485 yet. No receipts either. By they way what are first 5 # of your case? Mine are 03120. Lawyer supposedly mailed in applications on 2/24

Case #

Hi, Dina,

I also got the receipts for my 140 and AP. But not for 485 and EAD. I didn't ask my lawyer how he got the case numbers for my 485 and EAD. Someone said all case numbers(485, EAD, AP) are printed on the back of the check that INS cashed. I think he must get it that way.

The first 5 digits of my case# is 03115, a bit ahead of yours.

Best wishes to you.

case #

Dina,

Forgot to mention in my last post, my lawyer gave me my case numbers about two weeks after he submitted my case.

s_jojo,

Any news on 485 and EAD receipts, yet? I see people on rupnet.com/immigration who filed after us are getting their FP appts. already.

Receipts

Hey,

Guys who are waiting for your official receipts, I just received the official receipts (for 485, EAD) from BCIS today. They finally made their way to "re-issue" the receipts. Good luck to you all. Hope you will get yours soon.

same here, what about 140, 765 receipts?

my lawyer e-mailed me on Fri saying they got my 485 receipt. haven't seen it yet. what about 140 and 765 receipts?

receipts

I got the 140 and 131 receipts a few days after I submitted the application in Feb. The 485 and 765 receipts just arrived this Monday.