I-485 filing issues

hital

I-485 Q.61 and 62 "Have you ever received public assistance from any source, including the us Government or any state, county, city or municipality (other than emergency medical treatment) or are you likely to receive public assistance in future"? I have already submitted the application in 2017 , I answered "NO" as it was non cash assistance, will this effect my I-485 application processing ? Is there anyway i can send an explanation now? Is it considered public assistance?

I-485 Q.61 and 62 "Have you ever received public assistance from any source, including the us Government or any state, county, city or municipality (other than emergency medical treatment) or are you likely to receive public assistance in future"? I have already submitted the application in 2017 , I answered "NO" as it was non cash assistance, will this effect my I-485 application processing ? Is there anyway i can send an explanation now? Is it considered public assistance?
The question asks about "public assistance", not "public cash assistance". Since they don't define "public assistance" clearly, and you already know that non-cash assistance won't hurt you, it would have been safer to just say Yes and then truthfully disclose it.