I 485 based on asylum

StaniK

Greetings people!
I have a question about processing time if someone applied recently? Do they call for interview or just waiving it?
Also question “Have you worked without employment authorization” should I tell the truth or should I lie? Any advice will be appreciated!
Thanks

You should never lie. Unauthorized employment does not by itself affect asylee adjustment. Have you left the US after getting asylum? If so, the unlawful presence ban might need to be waived.

You should never lie. Unauthorized employment does not by itself affect asylee adjustment. Have you left the US after getting asylum? If so, the unlawful presence ban might need to be waived.
No , I haven’t. Waiting for year date to send application. Just started going through questions on it and some of them are tricky….

Also question “Have you worked without employment authorization” should I tell the truth or should I lie?

Tell the truth. Working without employment authorization is not serious.

can we travel to home country after we took green card through assylum
If you want to loose your green card and years of asylum process, then yes. DO NOT go back to the country that you are claiming asylum from until you are citizen of US!

Greetings people!
I have a question about processing time if someone applied recently? Do they call for interview or just waiving it?
Also question “Have you worked without employment authorization” should I tell the truth or should I lie? Any advice will be appreciated!
Thanks
What did you answer finally regarding your unauthorized work? And have they questioned you in details later on and have you made interview for receiving the GC?

Answered Yes. No still waiting it’s been 10 months but got travel document last week
Good luck i think they won’t ask you about it since you are asylee, however i got my granted asylum end of October 2023 i’m planning to apply for GC end of April along with the travel documents let see…