I-485 Approved!!!

245i_waiter

Registered Users (C)
Received approval notice from INS yesterday. Since I applied as an I-485 benefitory, INS might have approved it faster than others with the same notice date. (My husband\'s I-485 approved in Jan\'01)

RD 03/01
ND 03/04
FP 05/22
Approval Date: 07/16

I want thank everyone contributed to this group and I wish you all good luck.

Thanks,

No Title

Congrats.
Do you mean that you applied for 485 (as a dependent) AFTER your husband\'s 485 got approved?

No Title

Yes, I applied I-485 as a "dependent".

WAC-01-118-xxxxx
I don\'t have my original receipt handy; I am not exactly sure about my notice date, only receipt date is listed on the approval notice.

My best guess is ND: 03/04

I will confirm this tomorrow.

No Title

Hi 245i_waiter,
        Can you pl give me some more details as this will help my case. My spouse has applied in Apr. I will be applying soon as dependent. I was married at the time of spouse\'s application, only thing is I was not here to apply. I have afew questions in regard with this.
1) Were you married at the time your spouse had applied for 485 & then did you apply as dependent.
2) What precautions or added papers or colums of the 485 applications we need to concentrate for these kind of cases.
        Your response will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

No Title

Rekharajan,
I think your case is different from mine.

I was married at time my spouse applied for Labour/I-140/I-485. Since my H4 got expired ( while I was waiting for my H1 approval), I was not eligible to apply for I485 as dependent.

Later, using 245(i), I applied for I-485 as a dependent.

Hope this clarifies....