rk2

Registered Users (C)
EB2: India
LIN 00-150-xxxxx
PD: 08/99
RD: 03/00
FP: 01/01
AD: 07/11/2001

Received the courtesy copy today. My wife\'s case is still pending. I am expecting hers to get approved in next 3 to 4 months as her RD is Aug, 15, 2000

I updated my information on immitracker.com (User name is RK2)

This is a great and resourceful website. I learned a lot from this site and I did try to contribute my share from whatever limited knowledge I have. I am planning to actively participate in these discussions and possibly contribute value to those discussions.

Good luck to everyone who is anxiously waiting for I-485 approvals.

RK

No Title

Funny thing is I called my lawyer on Monday morning and they were supposed find out the status on my case on Friday, she told me that my case is still pending. Irony is I got the approval letter late in the approval letter the same afternoon. I informed the lawyer the same and she replied back saying they also got the original approval the same day. The GREAT law firm is none other than Fragomen Del Rey...

No Title

Yes, labor (RIR) was done in less than 2 months and I-140 about 5 to 6 months. Even though the duration for the whole process seems short, you won\'t believe it how many problems I faced from my lawyers at each and every step. I had to do my own information gathering on my case and come to conclusions and inform the lawyers without getting any kind of information from them (they never mailed any receipt or approval notices). I contacted other lawyers for second opinion. What a nightmare to deal with fragomen. They used to realise the mistakes they made after I inform them. They never said SORRY. One would not have expected those mistakes from such a large and "reputed" firm.

No Title

Oh, I know the feeling, I dealt with one like that here in Detroit. Luckily the current lawyer for my wife is the best I have seen. Anyway, enjoy the freedom, although with current economic situation, doesn\'t seem like much freedom, at least no more anxiety about H1-B etc. for new job.

No Title

I got my original approval notice from the law firm and am planning to go to the Chicago INS office pretty soon.

No Title

Hi RK2,

Are you from Chicago ?? Did you get your PP stamping done ?

Raman

No Title

Cottons,

I mentioned all that information in my initial message. If you need any more info. let me know.

RK

No Title

Raman,

Yes I live in chiacgo. I went to Chicago INS yesterday and got the stamp. I was there at 5:45 AM and there were already about 50 people ahead of me. I came out at 9:30 AM.

No Title

EB2: India
   IN 00-151-xxxxx
   ID:03/97
   ID: 04/00
   FL: 02/22
   AD: 07/16/2001

I would like to thank the owner, Maintainer and chat particepents who shared my laugh and sarrow along with me all these years
Good luck everyone

Keep up the good work

Advance