I-485 approved today

Actually I agree with notxer - that is the lamest thing I've ever seen on these boards.

You know, if you couldn't get off your ass and get involved, except to announce your approval, you should have stayed a silent reader - I for one don't give a shit if you got approved - you are just pathetically lame.

gettingclosernow said:
Actually I agree with notxer - that is the lamest thing I've ever seen on these boards.

You know, if you couldn't get off your ass and get involved, except to announce your approval, you should have stayed a silent reader - I for one don't give a shit if you got approved - you are just pathetically lame.

Watch your words!!

HOW DO U KNOW WHO IS INVOLVED AND WHO IS NOT??!!!

Who on earth wants your supreme nod when I or anyone else gets an approval. :mad:

Yes its me who been waiting for 5 yrs

notxer said:
well i find it extremely difficult to believe that someone who says they have been waiting since 2001 and they only have 3 posts here :confused: :confused: :confused:

What do you want me to do.... Just keep looking at forms everyday and make myself more sad that why is it taking so long?????
I have done everything to find out,, now why dont you give me any other advice beside put more postings here.......

btw puttin any posts aint gonna help buddy, its not like USCIS is reading our posts....

Wish no one goes thru the same situation....
Have fun postings..... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

respect

notxer said:
well if you "truely" have been waiting 4 1/2 years and been a silent waiter here...that is "truely" pathetic... why didn't you contribute? why didn't you get involved? why did you sit on the sidelines as a silent observer for "4 1/2 years"????

Where were you when sillyman, kashmir and I140takesforever begged for help??? :confused:

Why are you not involved with the retrogression board??? :(

You know, life has a funny way of dealing with people, maybe your empathy was in someway connected with your slow approval. :rolleyes:

hey! hey! what is with the harsh words???? not everyone reads and posts the same way as we do......i have been a member of this wonderful immigration forum just recently and i check this website 2x a day but that does not mean i have to post 2x a day.......not everyone is as obsessive-compulsive as me but i respect those who are not.....

let us respect each other in this forum......

how would the US citizens respect the pending immigrants if we do not respect each other?

jonrn said:
hey! hey! what is with the harsh words???? not everyone reads and posts the same way as we do......i have been a member of this wonderful immigration forum just recently and i check this website 2x a day but that does not mean i have to post 2x a day.......not everyone is as obsessive-compulsive as me but i respect those who are not.....

let us respect each other in this forum......

how would the US citizens respect the pending immigrants if we do not respect each other?

Well said. Let us just end this topic with this....for it is taking us nowhere.

I do hope all of us get approvals soon and all this frustration comes to an end!

Lost_in_NCS said:
What do you want me to do.... Just keep looking at forms everyday and make myself more sad that why is it taking so long?????
I have done everything to find out,, now why dont you give me any other advice beside put more postings here.......

btw puttin any posts aint gonna help buddy, its not like USCIS is reading our posts....

Wish no one goes thru the same situation....
Have fun postings.....

Listen to you..., you totally didn't read my post, everyone was asking for volunteers two years ago to go to meetings to write to senators etc and YES it did work, we all got approved, but no, not you, you left your sorry ass on the sidelines, lurking here and not getting involved.

Now they are asking for involvement again on the retrogression...but you sit here and say...."oh what is posting here going to help"... look idiot, get involved with their campaigns....and take your crappy attitude i.e. "any posts aint gonna help" and DO something to help your fellow immigrants..... you just take and don't put back...

3 posts in 4 years.... what a hero! either help out or get lost... what a loser... only posts once he got his approval after 4 fucking years of lurking here :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hey Stinky Idiot Notxer

notxer said:
Listen to you..., you totally didn't read my post, everyone was asking for volunteers two years ago to go to meetings to write to senators etc and YES it did work, we all got approved, but no, not you, you left your sorry ass on the sidelines, lurking here and not getting involved.

Now they are asking for involvement again on the retrogression...but you sit here and say...."oh what is posting here going to help"... look idiot, get involved with their campaigns....and take your crappy attitude i.e. "any posts aint gonna help" and DO something to help your fellow immigrants..... you just take and don't put back...

3 posts in 4 years.... what a hero! either help out or get lost... what a loser... only posts once he got his approval after 4 fucking years of lurking here :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Watch your words you mothaf'in a$$ ,,,,, Before i bust ya stinky A$$,, go n get ya mothaf'in Lyfe biaatccchhh.... no one here askin for you lameass opinion.... yo freakin wastage of $perms. .......lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Lost_in_NCS said:
Watch your words you mothaf'in a$$ ,,,,, Before i bust ya stinky A$$,, go n get ya mothaf'in Lyfe biaatccchhh.... no one here askin for you lameass opinion.... yo freakin wastage of $perms. .......lol

thanks for your post above... it quite clearly shows why you couldn't be bothered to help out your fellow immigrants... nice attitude... too bad you didn't have to wait another 4 years. :D ;) :p