I-485 Approved on 09/17/2007!

rirlaborCT

Registered Users (C)
Today 09/17/2007 I received email from TSC saying that my permanent residency has been registered and a welcome notice has been mailed.
Also my wife got the same email.

On 08/28/2007 I got SR response saying that they are actively processing my case and wait for 6 months.

My case details.

PD EB2 - INDIA - Nov'1999
I-485 RD - Feb'2006
Transaferred from VSC to TSC in Mar'2007
I got few LUD's in Aug'2007
Today I received the long awaited email.

Came to USA in 1996 and finally I got my Permanent residency registered.

Thanks to this forum.

Today 09/17/2007 I received email from TSC saying that my permanent residency has been registered and a welcome notice has been mailed.

On 08/28/2007 I got SR response saying that they are actively processing my case and wait for 6 months.

My case details.

I-485 RD - Feb'2006

Thanks to this forum.
Congrats.. You deserve it..:)

Amazing it has been so quiet and then you get approved.

I have no idea how the system works, but congratulations and really enjoy the day.

Congratulations!

Congrats rirlaborCT,
Looks like you are pretty old timer..Enjoy your Greencard.
Didnt see many approvals on this forum ..in the past few days.
9 more working days in this year's quota(September 30th 2007)..Lets see how many approvals we see by the end of September.

My case details.

I-485 RD - Feb'2006

Thanks to this forum.

My case details.

I-485 RD - Feb'2006

Thanks to this forum.

Literally, you have been waiting since last century (PD EB2 - INDIA - Nov'1999). :D :cool:

Congrates and enjoy!!! ;)

Whole heart congratulations!
Welcome notice after 10+ years looks a little bit outdated, but still a great relief.

congrats rirlaborCT

I also got a repsonse to SR which reads the follows.Also enclosed a return service requested postage pre-paid envelop.Did you get similar reply
to your SR request

"
Based on your request we researched the status of this case.We are actively processsing this case.However we have to perform additional review on this case and this has caused a longer processing time.If you do not receive a descion or other notice of action from us within 6 months of this letter,please call customer service at teh number provided below."

Thanks everyone.

Hi Itraaz,

Actually I did not receive the SR letter, but when I called customer service they read the content of it. I guess it sounded very similar. They asked me to wait 6 months.

I guess if your PD is current, then you should get your approval.

Good luck.

Very very happy to see the old timer approval. Voww,, PD 1999. You deserve it and enjoy. Your approval hopes for old timers for 2 more weeks......

Ray of hope

Your mail gives us some hope. At last they are processing some 2006 RD applicants.
:rolleyes:

My case details.

I-485 RD - Feb'2006

Thanks to this forum.

Congrats Rirla !!!
I am in the same boat... came to usa in 2000...
did u contact anyone for NC ?

Thanks everyone!

This is for FixGC,

I did contact local congressman, senator and also FL.
Actually my name check got cleared 2 times. First time in 1 month.
Initiated on 02/09/2006 and cleared in Mar'2006.
For some reason USCIS has initiated my name check again in Jun'2006 and got delayed, but finally cleared in May'2007. I was expecting my approval a year ago, but because of name check delays I couldn't get it.

Anyway sooner or later I got it. My Old PD of NOV'1999 helped me .

I wish you all good luck!