WAC-00-177-?????
PD : 06/10/99
RD : 05/22/00
ND : 05/30/00
FP : 08/25/00
AP : 08/22/01
AHMMMM atlast :)

FYI:

Anyone who applied for 485 during the Jan\'00 - Apr\' 00(When the Cutoff dates where current last year). If you filed it during the cutoff dates were current and received ND into May\'00(not sure about the exact month) when the cutoff date where back loged, you could have your 485 Rejected saying it was filed when the dates where not current. My 485 ended up in the rejection folder ... thanks to my attorney who sent a timely query and details of my file, it was approved. IF NOT I would have posted "Any one 485 Rejected " Discussion :)
BTW my 485 is WAC ... but it was processed in TSC they sent my 485 to CSC for receipt.

Not me my attorney did !

My attorney faxed in the query and details of my file (cause they had other cases being rejected that where filed during the same time) TSC got back to my attorney.

Thank you very much for your infomation, dude10.

Congratulation for your freedom. You are very lucky. I have PD, ND and Recpt# very close to yours. My case haved been bounced back and forth between TSC and CSC due to misleading WAC#. I even do not know where is my file now! What a pain.

This is not fair

DUDE10

My PD is prior to yours, My ND/RD are prior to yours and even my FP is prior to yours and I\'m still waiting.....

TSC, this is not fair... :-(

Sri

PD: 2/98; ND: 01/00; FP: 05/00; 2 EAD\'s and 2 AP\'s.... waiting - waiting - waiting....

I know .... don\'t hate me for it!!! TSC processing has no logic

I do know that a good attorney by your side ... really helps