I-485 approved.. important question pls

oldschool

Registered Users (C)
I have just received this email notification regarding my application for adjustment of status:

"On July 13, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register."

Does this mean they approved it already? My concern now is, if they approved it, my wife is still under H4 visa and we were hoping to file for her PR this July. What is the best option for her now? Will she be out of status? This is really worrying us. Please give some light to this kind of situation. Thank you very much!

I have just received this email notification regarding my application for adjustment of status:

"On July 13, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register."

Does this mean they approved it already? My concern now is, if they approved it, my wife is still under H4 visa and we were hoping to file for her PR this July. What is the best option for her now? Will she be out of status? This is really worrying us. Please give some light to this kind of situation. Thank you very much!

Congrats! Whats your priority date and country