I-485 approved for one more passive surfer..

shaken

Registered Users (C)
I have been a passive surfer of this wonderful site..
Everytime I logged into this site, I got amazed with knowledge and information spread by this site.. So popular site among immigrants..
At the same time wondered, why Rajive Khanna is not making extra money by advertising on this site.. Maybe he doesn\'t have to close another office..

Anyway that was my opinion about site..

Here are my details..
Category : EB2
Center : VSC
PD : March 1999
485 RD : March 23, 2000
485 ND : March 30, 2000
FP : March 22, 2001
Approved : April 27, 2001

For 485 - AVM was not updated (getting case not found message) till early March 2001. Checked AVM once in a while.

Checked AVM for few times in April. The AVM was not updated till May 2nd !!!

Spoke to IIO twice - once when I-140 was delayed.. and second time for an inquiry on EAD/AP.. Got a nice response second time... [VSC is not all that bad!! ] Though didn\'t call IIO frequently, let me tell you the truth that I was little bit worried (not because of my case - but because of (a) economic recession and (b) the great organisation - INS.) But there is no point in calling IIO without anyhttp://www.nytimes.com/2001/04/29/technology/29VISA.html?searchpv=site06urpose.

A must read artice about H-1B visa holders.. (Published on April 29th)
http://www.nytimes.com/2001/04/29/technology/29VISA.html?searchpv=site06

Thanks to MyLadoor, OCT2000, Rajive Khanna and all active surfers.. Good luck to all.

No Title

No RFE...
Approved for Family..
Original notices went to Lawyer..

Expecting plastic card soon..

Please feel free to ask anything.. Will be willing to help whatever I can do..

I wish we can have similar level of participation on other topics on this board.. since we all want to call our dears and nears to this country!!

No Title

shaken,

Allow me to congratulate you on your accomplishment. I just had one questions...are you single or married?? It will help us greatly in our quest to life\'s answers and INS mysteries.

TIA.