I-485 approved, card not received

aghalam

Registered Users (C)
hi everone,

my i-485 welcome notice recipt date is feb, 25th 2008 from NSC however havent received the card yet. there is no condition mentioned in the receipt, i called ins and they said i have to file i-90. has anyoneexperienced a similar situation? any comments?

i appreciate your help.

aghalam

Aghalam, I got an approval 3 weeks back but I haven't received the card

aghalam,

Its been a 2 months after your approval huhhh??? its weired man.....
I got an approval 3 weeks ago but I have not received the cards yet.

Did you ever receive "Card Production Ordered" email. In my case I only received just one email that is "Approval Notice Sent" and then I received the same document in the MAIL but no card.

Did IO said anything to you that when can we file I-90, I mean do we need to wait for 30, 60 or 90 days something like that???.

Similar scenario.Got my approval email 4 weeks back, notice in mail 3 weeks back but no card yet...

I didnt get the card production mail either...

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks all for the info. I didnt get the card production email as well. They didnt say after how long you can apply for I-90 however I know I-90 is a bad choice and it will take year or so to process. I went to the local office and had my passport stamped for a temp permanent resident evidence. Maybe going to the local office and request for expedite is our choice as jackolantern suggests
Good Luck,aghalam

aghalam,

Do we need to take a set of documents besides the approval notice to get the stamp?

Do they then keep the approval notice with them or any other docs?

You only need to take the approval notice and your paasport. They dont keep the notice. They just stamp your passport as an evidence for permanent resident status for 6 months(my case)

Good Luck,

Still did not receive the cards

I still did not receive the cards even i went to USCIS office and got stamped in passport for 6 months. That Immigration Officer says that I need to wait for the card since it is just 3 weeks over.

Did you guys try calling the customer service no?

What is the response you get when you call after waiting for 60 days?

Is there anyone had similar experience?

Hi:
For I-485 application,I got welcome notice on 5/19,and approval notice on
5/22,but I did not get the card production order rmail.
Is there anyone had similar experince?Have you got actual GC?