I-485 approved and question on passport stamping

iamyoohoo

Registered Users (C)
Hey Guys,

My I-485 was approved on July 13 and this morning (July 16), I received the approval notice. My case was a long winded case with a stern long RFE with ability to pay issues and after a few days I will write a report on how we responded so that some of you guys will have more info.

Anyways - I have a question now - would appreciate your assistance.
The notice says "The immigration card facility will mail the new alien registration card directly to the applicant in approximately 120 days". Does this mean I dont have to go for passport stamping via infopass? Or can I go for passport stamping regardless?

Thank you all and wish you all the very best.

iamyoohoo said:
Hey Guys,

My I-485 was approved on July 13 and this morning (July 16), I received the approval notice. My case was a long winded case with a stern long RFE with ability to pay issues and after a few days I will write a report on how we responded so that some of you guys will have more info.

Anyways - I have a question now - would appreciate your assistance.
The notice says "The immigration card facility will mail the new alien registration card directly to the applicant in approximately 120 days".
Does this mean I dont have to go for passport stamping via infopass? Or can I go for passport stamping regardless?
---------------- you can go to Local USCIS office with infopass and get PP stamped
Thank you all and wish you all the very best.