I-485 apporved - Passport Stamped

Marker

Registered Users (C)
Hi Ciba!
I got my apporval notice last week. Yesterday I went to SFO for PP stamping. Everything was smooth.

Your site helped me alot.

Please update my information on your website.

No Title

Hi,

Could you post your PP stamping experience in SFO? When did you go there? What is the waiting time?

Thanks

No Title

Hi could you tell us how long does it takes for one to get the employment authoration after 485 is filed? Thanks.

-Zela

No Title

My application was received by the INS on 1/29/01. My EAD was approved on 3/14/01 and I received the card on 4/3/01. I hope this helps.

No Title

Hi Marker,

Your entry has been updated in the tracking lists posted minutes ago
to reflect your approval. Thanks for posting the good news, and have
a great future ahead.

ciba

No Title

Hi oldy,
As I wrote earlier, PP stamping in SFO was a very good experience. I was there at 8:15 am and was out of the office at 10:00am. No questions were asked. Infact there was a sign board stating "No questions - No Inquiry please".

Hope this help.

No Title

The reason being San Jose vicnity is home to many immigrant communities and San Jose Office is just a Sub-Office of the San Francisco District Office , so it should be assumed that SFO office handles the people faster unlike San Jose. Starting March 24th San Jose Office would be open Saturdays 7am - 11 am, hope they can atleast service 50-100 people and take away some load on the people

No Title

alcapone,

I read the news that San Jose office opened on March 24 but only
at that particular Saturday for "testing" purpose. They currently do
not have manpower/resources to open on every Saturday. Am I
right?

ciba