I-485 Application - Transfer Notice

Yangyang1981

Current Status:

Indefinite asylum was granted on 9/15/2006 as nunc pro tunc back to the date of my arrival in the United States (9/9/2000)

Other Documents Completed:

I-485 Application Receipt Notice: 10/2/2001
Biometrics Code 1: 11/7/2005
Biometrics Code 2: 8/12/2005

Current Status On USCIS Website

“On March 30, 2006, we transferred this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our LOS ANGELES ASYLUM OFFICE location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow the instructions provided on the notice. We will notify you by mail when a decision is made. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 to update your address. You can use our processing dates to estimate when your case may be processed by following the link below. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case by registering in the link below.”
I-797C – Notice Date: 3/30/2006 – Case Type: I485 – Notice Type: Transfer Notice
“ This is to advise you that in order to speed processing we have transferred the above case to the following INS office of processing: 290 S. Anaheim Blvd., Anaheim, CA 92805 Telephone: (714)808-8199 That office will notify you of the decision made on the application or petition. Any further inquiries should be made to that office.”

My Question:

Most of others granted with asylum nunc pro tunc have already received their GC , and even my friend who were granted half years later than I was received her GC six months ago. The CA processing date on the USCIS website showed 7/15/2006, which does not make much sense to me due to the facts that a number of people that I know received their GC’s already and their status were much later than 7/15/2006 indicated. I heard that CA’s cases were transferred to TX. I tried to call the (714) number provided on the I-797C, but the number showed busy signals at all time. I am looking forward to hearing from you for your insight and advice.
1. Who is processing my case now?
2. What should I do so that I can at least know what happened to my case?
3. What is my next step?

Thank you!