I-140 upgraded to premium processing 30 days ago, no response at all!

an3wh0pe

Good Day,

Sorry for the long post!

I would like to get some insight on my frustrating situation with my 140 which remains to be pending 30 days after a receipt notice from USCIS mentioning they received application for premium processing.

Let's get some background, on 01/12/2016 I filed for a concurrent processing for 140/485(Nepal). After patiently waiting for 11 months, my employer finally agreed to upgrade my 140 to premium and we sent my l-907 along with my check for $1225 which was received by USCIS TX service center, but then was returned back to my law office saying they didn't have the case. My law office called USCIS TX center upon which they confirmed that they actually do have my case. We sent the form along with the check again. USCIS returned the check again saying that they do not have my case. The law office called back again and the TX service center confirmed over the phone again that they do actually have the case, so we sent the check again with the I-907 form.

On 12/23/2016 (date on the 797), we received a notice mentioning that my premium processing check was received. They deposited the check 5 days later on 12/28/2016, now here comes the frustrating part.

I am still to receive any type of update from USCIS, my law office reached out to USCIS after 15 calendar days asking for an update, they replied by saying they apologize for not responding even after 15 days and are still processing my case. It is very frustrating at this point since nothing has happened even after upgrading my case to premium processing. Is there no way to hold them accountable, I haven't received any sort of communication, no RFE, nothing.

I'm aware their website mentions that USCIS will refund the check if no response is given after 15 days, I don't really care about the money. I just want some sort of update from their side.

Is this a unique case, is there anyone else in my shoe, do you guys have any advice for me, thanks!

No common. Don't hesitate to check but don't be overly anxious. If there is an issue you will get an RFE. But be patient!