I- 140 Rfe , H-1

trekker

Registered Users (C)
just got an I-140 rfe requesting
1. info confirming my training ,
2. letter from my company relating to my qualifying experience
3.company's ability to pay
4. info abt the person who held my job in the past and what they paid him and why he left. what kind of documents can my employer give to prove this.

I was on H-1 during residency and filed for a LC and I-140 in EB2 category.

need info soon. anyone who has got I-140 's approved, please share ur succes stories so i can get through this. please repond if possible by e-mail

i-140 rfe replies

trekker said:
just got an I-140 rfe requesting
1. info confirming my training ,
2. letter from my company relating to my qualifying experience
3.company's ability to pay
4. info abt the person who held my job in the past and what they paid him and why he left. what kind of documents can my employer give to prove this.

I was on H-1 during residency and filed for a LC and I-140 in EB2 category.

need info soon. anyone who has got I-140 's approved, please share ur succes stories so i can get through this. please repond if possible by e-mail

The documents can be easily arranged. i do not see any problem in replying to the RFE.

>>>> 1. info confirming my training >>>> residency completion certificate, ECFMG certificate, USMLE certificate, medical degree, state medical license

>>>> 2. letter from my company relating to my qualifying experience >>>> on company letterhead, something like this:
"Dr ........ has the xxxxxxx state medical license to practice medicine, has done 3 years’ residency from xxxxxxxx, has been certified by the ECFMG, Philadelphia and has passed the USMLE exams, thereby fully qualifying for H1B Status/practice" etc etc

>>>> 3. company's ability to pay >>>> you will need
a) pay stub from the month when your ALC was filed with DOL
b) last 3 paystubs from each year of job
c) most recent paystub
d) may be W-2 also for each year.
e) company financial statements.

>>>> info abt the person who held my job ........ to prove this >>>> letter from employer, (not sure about what can be submitted)

--------------------------------------
disclaimer: my personal opinion only.

J1victim
thanx for ur response.
i got a raise in the second year . sending multiple pay stubs might point out the diff. wonder if a raise can hurt as it higher than the one specified in the LC?

info abt the person who held my job in the past and what they paid him and why he left. what kind of documents can my employer give to prove this.

This is the increasingly vital question (r u taking away some one else's job), a letter from your employer must indicate that this is a fresh position and you are not replacing anybody but fulfilling a long required need (in your specialty) in the community

Good Luck