I-140 RFE (Can I show current employer experience ?)

dc2007

Registered Users (C)
My details:
1. Done BE (4 yrs) in 1996 and joined current comapny XYZ in 1999.

2. Labor applied in April 2004 from company XYZ, and approved in Jan 2007. Labor details:
(a) Joined company XYZ as "Programmer Analyst in 1999" and in labor the desired designation is "Software Engineer".
(b) In labor shown the current employers exp. from 1999 till April 2004 also.

3. Applied I-140 in PP in June 2007. I-140 details:
(a) While applying, my company has changed the lawyer.
(b) New lawyer said that you can't show current employer's exp. So give it a try, there is 50-50 chance.
(c) So didn't show the current employer exp from 1999 to April 2004, and got RFE as follow:
----------------------------
Please submit additional evidence that the beneficiary obtained the required 5 years experience in the job offered or the required 5 years experience in the related occupations of programmer analyst or software trainee before April xx, 2004. Evidense of experience must be in the form of letter(s) from current or former employer(s) giving the name, address, and title of the employer and a description of the experience of the alien, including specific dates of the employment and specific duties.
----------------------------

My question is:
As per RFE "Evidense of experience must be in the form of letter(s) from current or former employer(s) ..", so Can I show CURRENT EMPLOTERS EXPERIENCE in RFE ?

Please guide me..

Thanks

Even my lawyer said you cannot show current experience. GC is for a prospective employee. And all the experience should be prior to joining the new company. If your employer who filed GC is the same company where you are working now, I guess you cannot show that experience.