I-140 revoked???

rahbaj

Registered Users (C)
Dear Immigration Gurus,

I am not sure if I am in deep trouble.
My I-140 was approved in Sept 2004 from Employer A, I change my employer B in Mar 2005 and Filed AC21.
I got my green card ( my wife also) in Nov 2006. Today when I logged into my case status, I found there is a change in my I-140 petition and the date of change of I-140 is 5th Dec 2007.
I am worried now. Did my previous employer revoked my I-140?
Please help me what to do? I am out of the country for one month because of family reason....do you think I will have problem if I come back to US?
Please suggest me ASAP.

Thanking you all
Regards
Rahul

When was it revoked (what is the date?)? Did you get any update on 485? If it is revoked by employer, then I believe you should be fine. If USCIS revoked it because of any error in approval, then I don't know. Did you try to talk to IO?

Best of luck

I-140

NO I have not received any latter.Only the date of I-140 has been changed from Sep 2004 to Dec 2007. The msh is same. So I am just wandering if it has been revoked? Why USCIS will touch I-140 petition after 3 years of its approval?

It could be some system update, lot of cases get LUDs for nothing. Don't panic, unless you see the message change on the I140 it is nothing.

NO I have not received any latter.Only the date of I-140 has been changed from Sep 2004 to Dec 2007. The msh is same. So I am just wandering if it has been revoked? Why USCIS will touch I-140 petition after 3 years of its approval?
Don't worry. indianimmi is right. LUD could be system update.

Best of luck..