I-140 Premium Process and Issue.................

sangsreen

I have always have problems, please see below for my situation:

1. I-140 (Category EB3) applied with TSC on Nov th 2010. It's been more than 9 months and there was response.

2. So we decided to upgrade premium process and sent check $ 1225.00 to TSC/USCIS on 08/22/2011 through fedex (overnight service).

3. But, I got an email on 08/25/2011 saying that, the RFE was issued on 08/23/2011 for additional information. So far we didn't received any physical RFE to my employer. But, online the information was like below: "On August 23, 2011, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the requested information."

4. And, I have received another email just today from USCIS with info like " Your Request for Premium Processing Service for your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on August 29, 2011. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

5. So what will be my situation:
(1). Does USCIS will wait for RFE reply from my company as per regular process ?
(2). Will they issue another RFE to begin with premium process ?
(3). The biggest scary is: Initial they issued RFE (that not yet received at our end) and before issue the RFE, we requested for Premium Process and it has been begun before our reply to USCIS for initial RFE by regular process. Is there any chance to USCIS get confuse and as next step they conclude with bad decision. I never ever had this much of confusion in my life. I am totally worried with the situation.