I-140 Pp

naveed74

Registered Users (C)
Has anyone seen the following message while their I-140 was pending:

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status: Case received and pending.

On June 29, 2007, we received this I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER and we e-mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process each kind of case in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done.

Any ideas on what this means? It was originally filed in regular processing and changed to PP on June 26. Thanks!

I would not worry about this message, I would only wait for the approval.
this message might just indicate the upgrade on a particular date.

Hi,
Have you received your approval yet? Mine was upgraded to PP on June 29, 1st LUD on July 2 stating that they receive the request for PP and today's LUD -- Case received and pending...

Has anyone seen the following message while their I-140 was pending:

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status: Case received and pending.

On June 29, 2007, we received this I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER and we e-mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process each kind of case in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done.

Any ideas on what this means? It was originally filed in regular processing and changed to PP on June 26. Thanks!

Yes, today the status changed to following:

Current Status: Approval notice sent.
On July 3, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

I believe you could expect your approval by friday also. All the best!