I-140 & I-485 concurrent filing. Need advice

desi_munda

Registered Users (C)
Hello Everyone,

I have filed I-140 and I-485 concurrent at TCS based on substitution.
Details are
Receipt date - July 02,2007
Notice date - Nov 09, 2007
Priority date - Nov 2005 (INDIA).

Current processing date is Aug 15, 2007 for I-140. My question is will the consider notice date or receipt date for processing. What exactly is PILOT PLUS as someone mentioned about it.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

It is the receipt date that is applicable. Please note that's the median processing date - not all the applications earlier than the published date have been processed.

Hello Everyone,

I have filed I-140 and I-485 concurrent at TCS based on substitution.
Details are
Receipt date - July 02,2007
Notice date - Nov 09, 2007
Priority date - Nov 2005 (INDIA).
Wow! Substitution is banned. How could you do that?
Update. Sorry, you were lucky to do it before ban. And better compare with notice date. Actually - it doesn't matter. Dates on USCIS web site are nothing to do with real processing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone for your reply.

Can anyone through me some idea what exactly is PILOT PLUS processing at TCS?
Is TCS the only center using this method?
Any advice is appreciated

Plus Pilot

Plus Pilot is a program being implemneted by the USCIS to avoid duplication of adjudicating concurrently filed I-140 and I-485 application, and at the same breath make the prosessing much more efficient. Under such a program, an application will be assigned to only one Adjudicating Officer. If RFE is required or needed for either I-140 or I-485, it would be sent to the applicant or representative simultaneously.

Plus Pilot is a program being implemneted by the USCIS to avoid duplication of adjudicating concurrently filed I-140 and I-485 application, and at the same breath make the prosessing much more efficient. Under such a program, an application will be assigned to only one Adjudicating Officer. If RFE is required or needed for either I-140 or I-485, it would be sent to the applicant or representative simultaneously.

Thanks for your reply.
I have one more question related to it. When will my I-140 processing begin?
Receipt date is July 2, 2007 and current processing date for I-140 is August 15, 2007. My P.D. is 2005 (India).