I-140 Denied Because of the Classification Requested

nt141

My I-140 petition is denied - the reason is that the petition requires a Master's Degree + 1 yr of exp or a Bachelor's + 3 yrs of exp. It rejects because it needs a Bachelor's + 5 yrs of exp to be equivalent to the advanced degree.
I will definitely file an appeal.
However, based on their reason, do I need to start all over again from the labor cert.?
Please advise.

My I-140 petition is denied - the reason is that the petition requires a Master's Degree + 1 yr of exp or a Bachelor's + 3 yrs of exp. It rejects because it needs a Bachelor's + 5 yrs of exp to be equivalent to the advanced degree.
I will definitely file an appeal.
However, based on their reason, do I need to start all over again from the labor cert.?
Please advise.
I think you can file in EB3.
when did you file your I-140? I have the same requirements and it is still pending. I hope I don't get the same.

I filed my I-140 around end of May this year.

Hi nt141, My I140 also denied as expected on the same issue. My lawyer is suggesting to file MTR to consider in EB3. Do you think it wil work? Any one had same issue please suggest.

EB2 denied due to Education

My 140 got rejected last week saying that they cannot consider 3 year bachelors to 4 bachelor's degree in US.

Is it possible to appeal to consider it as EB3? Anyone any thoughts?

Please help me. My H1 is expiring in May 2007. I have 3 year Bsc COmputer Science and 7 years of experience before applying the labor. Total around 11 Years of experience.

Thanks in advance.

Need help on I-140

Hi nt141, My I140 also denied as expected on the same issue. My lawyer is suggesting to file MTR to consider in EB3. Do you think it will work? Any one had same issue please suggest.

Hi nt141,

Kind of an old one, but still.... How much experience did you actually have prior to filing LC and after you got your bachelor's?

David