I-140 denial question

LUD

Registered Users (C)
If I file I140 with 485, is the possibility of I140 approval decreased?
If I140 is denied, how soon will I have to leave the country. Or in other words, how many days do I have till I find another job? Appreciate the help here!

If I file I140 with 485, is the possibility of I140 approval decreased? Not at all
If I140 is denied, how soon will I have to leave the country. Or in other words, how many days do I have till I find another job? Appreciate the help here!
I -140 does not dismiss u r status, but, result in to 485 deniel. If you donot have any other status, you have 15 days before u file an other application(any kind of status) after the life of 485.

finally green 03/23/09

Hi, guys, just want to let you know that after six years of long wait. our journey is finally over. Here is the detail:

PD: 03/03
I-140 approved 05/05
I-485 RD: 05/05
originally VSC transferred to TSC 04/07
FP1: 05/05
FP2: 04/07
FP3: 10/08 for primary 12/08 for derivative
RFE for medical record: 08/08
AD: 03/23/09
Welcome notices received: 03/28
Card:????

I was about to file WOM and have been stuyding it very hard. Out of blue, we just got a call from congressman saying our cases have been approved on 03/23/09. Having been writing to many people and called TSC many times. The recent TSC calls seem to work. The IO took info and promised to send emails to somewhere. Really don't know what worked, yet it finally happened.

If 140 linked to EBOR is denied, how many days to apply fot EBEA? I can be kicked out of my current time anytime. What do you guys suggest as a backup plan?
Thank you very much!

everyone i need help/suggestion - 140 denied - No appeal

My 140 was denied on ability to pay, my company which is ver very small household business refused to file the MTR/Appeal.
At present on EAD, I-485 pending.

What are my options now?

Labor PD: Nov 2003.
Labor approved: August 2006.

AS MY SENIORS I NEED YOUR SUGGESTIONS HELP.Any phone number or email id appreciated.I AM REALLY TENSED

If you have H1B and not used EAD then you are fine otherwise you are out of status. You have 180 days to leave the country or else you would be barred from re-entry to US for 5 to 10 years.