I-140 Denial- Please Post Your Experiences---

rakeshr

Registered Users (C)
Sorry to post this here..I did not get much response from I-140 forum...PLEASE HELP ME OUT

I-140 Denial- Please Post Your Experiences---

All,

If any one who had -140 denials can post their details, it will be of great help to the people going through the same phase.

Please post details like, reason of denial, approach you took etc.

Thanks in advance
Rakesh

At I140 stage there are 2 reasons for rfe and denial.
1. Employers ability to pay
2. Differentiating EB2 and EB3. One of my collegue got his I140 denial yesterday. The reason was the labor said bachelors with 3 years or masters with 2 years requirement and he had applied for EB2.

The certifying offier also added to the intent to deny that previous cases of I140 with similar background might be approved but now the regulations have been made very stringent that he cannot approve this type of case.

Now he is reapplying in EB3 and also trying to appeal the denied case at the same time.

Hope this helps
Ram

Hi Ramahari,

Thanks for the reply !!

Please let me know about your freinds education.
Does he have 4 yrs bachelors degree ?

My I-140 was denied bacause I have 3 yrs degree and LC required 4 yrs of degree.

Thanks
Rakesh

What my lawyers have said,

"You need to have a Masters degree before you started your position at the current company. If not, they cannot file for EB2 unless you have atleast 5 years of experience"

basically, the position should demand a Masters degree & LC should mention this.

Regards,