I-140 Approved

IN2US

Registered Users (C)
My I-140 got approved today, thank you all for the information shared in this forum. It was of great help.

wish you all the best :)

Did you apply in Priority processing ?

Also, it took only a month for approval of I-140?

Congrats!!

IN2US said:
My I-140 got approved today, thank you all for the information shared in this forum. It was of great help.

I-140 petition

Hi
IN2US,Congrats

Please share with me
Did you have upgrared to premium processing?
What is the time limit to submit RFE response to USCIS for I- 140 petition?
Is there any chances/possibility of asking RFE after 5-6 updates for I-140 petition?

fernand99 said:
Hi
IN2US,Congrats

Please share with me
Did you have upgrared to premium processing?
What is the time limit to submit RFE response to USCIS for I- 140 petition?
Is there any chances/possibility of asking RFE after 5-6 updates for I-140 petition?

I went through regular processing, I had 12 weeks to respond to my REF and I'm not sure if you have a chance to get a RFE after 5/6 LUDs but in my case I got RFE after 3 LUDs.
there is nothing to worry as long as you have all the required documents.

wish you all the best and hope you will get your approval soon.

IN2US said:
I went through regular processing, I had 12 weeks to respond to my REF and I'm not sure if you have a chance to get a RFE after 5/6 LUDs but in my case I got RFE after 3 LUDs.
there is nothing to worry as long as you have all the required documents.

wish you all the best and hope you will get your approval soon.

IN2US,
What type of Bachelors degree do you have ... 3 years or 4 years?

Thanks in advance

Eb3-3yrs Bachelors

Sheila and all gurus in this forums,

I got email from USCIS today that they approved my I-140. I had 3yr degree and Evaluation done by Sheila. Also my lawyer filed online as per Sheila's instructions and it worked very well. It reached Texas Center. It was filed online on 12/8, they received docs. by mail on 12/12 and they apprd it on 12/14. Thankyou very much Sheila.

Chhaya.

Congraduations!

So they work during weekend?
My I-140 was updated to PP on Dec. 8th, they received money and form on Dec. 13th, LUD Dec. 15th. so far has pending at TSC....
Can you share more info.?

Thanks!
Chhaya said:
Sheila and all gurus in this forums,

I got email from USCIS today that they approved my I-140. I had 3yr degree and Evaluation done by Sheila. Also my lawyer filed online as per Sheila's instructions and it worked very well. It reached Texas Center. It was filed online on 12/8, they received docs. by mail on 12/12 and they apprd it on 12/14. Thankyou very much Sheila.

Chhaya.

Last edited by a moderator:
dansworth said:
Congraduations!

So they work during weekend?
My I-140 was updated to PP on Dec. 8th, they received money and form on Dec. 13th, LUD Dec. 15th. so far has pending at TSC....
Can you share more info.?

Thanks!

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY. MY LAWYER FILED ONLINE ON 8TH AND SEND PAPERS IN MAIL SAME DAY. ON 12/14 I CHECKED ONLINE STATUS IT SAYS RFE REPLY RECEIVED ON 12/12(BUT I DIDN'T RECEIVED ANY RFE & I DON'T KNOW IF LAWYER RECEIVED AND REPLIED. HE DIDN'T INFORMED ME ANYTHING) TODAY I RECEIVED EMAIL THAT IT WAS APPD ON 12/14 AND NOTICE IS SENT IN MAIL. EMAIL WAS MADE ON 12/15 AT 8.30PM EST. BUT I OPENED IN MORNING ON 12/15. THATS ALL. BUT YES SHEILA PUSHED MY LAWYER TO FILE ONLINE.

THANKS.

Did you apply i140 in priority processing ?

Chhaya said:
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY. MY LAWYER FILED ONLINE ON 8TH AND SEND PAPERS IN MAIL SAME DAY. ON 12/14 I CHECKED ONLINE STATUS IT SAYS RFE REPLY RECEIVED ON 12/12(BUT I DIDN'T RECEIVED ANY RFE & I DON'T KNOW IF LAWYER RECEIVED AND REPLIED. HE DIDN'T INFORMED ME ANYTHING) TODAY I RECEIVED EMAIL THAT IT WAS APPD ON 12/14 AND NOTICE IS SENT IN MAIL. EMAIL WAS MADE ON 12/15 AT 8.30PM EST. BUT I OPENED IN MORNING ON 12/15. THATS ALL. BUT YES SHEILA PUSHED MY LAWYER TO FILE ONLINE.

THANKS.

Eb3-3yrs Bachelors

aamchimumbai said:
Did you apply i140 in priority processing ?
Yes, I did.
Thankyou, to everyone who support this forum. This forum is very helpful. My employer and lawyer received official copy of approval after 1 week of email approval. Evaluation was done by Sheila Danzig and my lawyer followed her instructions to file online. She been very helpful to me. Thanks Sheila.

IN2US said:

Congrats. BTW, new on this board, how do I findout what all the codes mean within people's signature?