I 140 approved

ma_user

Registered Users (C)
I would like to thank everybody in the forum for their inputs and support. My I140 has been approved and online status has been updated today.Good Luck to all.
Concurrent filing
EB3
I140 07/01/2003

Congratulations. By the way, what time did you check the status? I wonder how early they update the status

congrats! can you please tell us on which day it was approved...? have they come back from long vacation or was it before??

it was approved before the long weekend but online status was updated after the weekend on 3rd. the status said that 'on 28th of june your case has been approved....'.My lawyer received the papers today by mail.

Hello All, I got an e-mail notice from USCIS that my I-140 is approved. I've been a regular reader of this forum. Thank you all for your valuble contributions. It really helps.

I-140
RD - 9/16/2003
AD 6/5/2004

CONCURRENT
EAD - 12/2003
AP - 2/2004

NO RFE. Small company. Small revenues. Mechanical Engg from INDIA and MS here in the US. I've been with the company for longer time. I was almost expecting an RFE for company's ability to pay.

So what's next, I-485?

Thanks,
FTG

Finally, it's approved

Hello All, I got an e-mail notice from USCIS that my I-140 is approved. I've been a regular reader of this forum. Thank you all for your valuble contributions. It really helps.

I-140
RD - 9/16/2003
AD 6/5/2004

CONCURRENT
EAD - 12/2003
AP - 2/2004

NO RFE. Small company. Small revenues. Mechanical Engg from INDIA and MS here in the US. I've been with the company for longer time. I was almost expecting an RFE for company's ability to pay.

So what's next, I-485?

Thanks,
FTG