I-140 Approved, but online status hasn't changed

Gorg

I received hard copy of an Approval Notice dated July 11, 2003. (EB12 RD May 21, 2002).

However, when I punch the numbers into online form, nothing has changed there and it says:
"Your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on May 21, 2002. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 30 and 360 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

Is there any meaning in this?

Thanks,

/Gorg

Originally posted by Gorg
I received hard copy of an Approval Notice dated July 11, 2003. (EB12 RD May 21, 2002).

However, when I punch the numbers into online form, nothing has changed there and it says:
"Your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on May 21, 2002. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 30 and 360 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

Is there any meaning in this?

Thanks,

/Gorg

Congs your case has been approved. Why to worry about online message when you have hard copy of approval notice.

Of course there remains one more thing ' YOU ARE PROMOTED TO ANOTHER LIMBO CALLED 485"

:D

Why worry

Be happy and don't worry about online status, b'cos even if online says approved, you won't be completely satisfied until you see the hard copy !!!