I-140 Amendment and Company Name Change

Lisako

Hello, everyone. I'm hoping that someone can tell me how long it takes to process I-140 Amendment.

My I-140 was approved over a year ago, and my company's name changed last month. The business, my job title, and everything about my job is the same - it's just the name of the company that has changed.

So I was told that I'd need to file I-140 Amendment, and that it could possibly affect my GC case. If anyone has had a similar experience, please share. Thank you

Hello, everyone. I'm hoping that someone can tell me how long it takes to process I-140 Amendment.

My I-140 was approved over a year ago, and my company's name changed last month. The business, my job title, and everything about my job is the same - it's just the name of the company that has changed.

So I was told that I'd need to file I-140 Amendment, and that it could possibly affect my GC case. If anyone has had a similar experience, please share. Thank you

My brother was facing similar types of problem. I will ask him how could he fix up the problem. Then I will knock you.