I-131 Travel Document , How to reach a live customer service rep on the phone ?

handxx

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

We applied for the permanent resident travel document I-131 back in November. Initially when we sent our application, we asked the results to be sent the US Consulate in Istanbul , Turkey. My wife finished her biometrics in December. Finally , we tracked our case on USCIS website and it showed card was produced and mailed on April 27th.

Since April 27th , for more than 2 months US Consulate in Istanbul did not receive any document for us. When I called the US Consulate in Istanbul, they have no clue and say contact Immigration.

When I call immigration, it is impossible to get a live person to ask our case. We would like to talk to a rep to tell at least maybe they can re-send the document to our new address in Turkey.

When I call the 1-800 number, while I am listening the menu options, it says you can talk to a rep between 8 am to 8 pm but have no idea what to press or how to get someone on the line ? Every time I call I am paying a lot of money but unfortunately no one answer the phone.. Please give some suggestions, thanks.

PS : When I send an e-mail, I am also getting no where , automated messages are coming so e-mail is not a good option for them too.