1. Victor and Liz

    Victor and Liz New Member

    Good Morning,

    When US citizen wants to bring his wife from overseas and sending a forms I130+I130A to Lockbox,
    1.Should he send proof of marriage( photos, bills) and financial paperwork ( tax, bank statements) ??

    Thank you.

  2. newacct

    newacct Well-Known Member

    Evidence of bona fide marriage should be send with I-130. No "financial paperwork" is needed unless it's part of the evidence of bona fide marriage.
  3. 1AurCitizen

    1AurCitizen Registered Users (C)

    Would have been prudent to continue your other thread on similar topics..
  4. Victor and Liz

    Victor and Liz New Member

    Good day ,

    I am a US citizen filing a form I-130 for my wife , living overseas.
    Do I undertand correct that:

    1. I-130 must be mailed along with I-130A?
    2. Form I-130A is filled out by my spouse ( who want to immigrate)?
    3. Form I-130A can not be singed if she is living overseas, or she needs to sing it?
    4. Should I send a check only for $535 along with I-130/I-130A?
    5. When NVC fees and ELIS fees are paid?

    Thank you for your quick replies.

    Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
  5. newacct

    newacct Well-Known Member

    1. yes
    2. yes
    3. she does not need to sign it if she is overseas
    4. yes
    5. later
  6. Victor and Liz

    Victor and Liz New Member

  7. Victor and Liz

    Victor and Liz New Member

    Good day everyone,

    does anyone know about recent processing time for I-130 in Texas Service Center for US citizen filing for a spouse .
    Online it says 7.5 -9.5 months. How accurate this information.

    Thank you.


Share This Page