I-130+I-130A processing time

Victor and Liz

Good day everyone,

we currently leaving overseas and I am applying my wife to get an immigration visa in US embassy abroad. We sent the form I130 and I130-A over 5months ago and only received acceptance receipts. USCIS.gov only showing as before " CASE WAS RECEIVED" and never changed.

1. Would anyone please advise if We need to take any additional actions?
2. What is the average time wait for cases like ours?
3. What would be our next step?

All information is highly appreciated. Any advise is welcome.
Thank you Victor

I applied for my brother's immigration process in November 2012. The application was approved in December, 2012. It has been now six years and havent heard anything from USCIS to proceed further. Looking at the Processing time for I-130 forms for California center, it shows that they are processing applications on May 18, 2011. But there again, that web site has not been updated since July 2017. So dont really know what is going on. No one answers the question when contacted USCIS. Any insight from anyone reading this input!!!!

I applied for my brother's immigration process in November 2012. The application was approved in December, 2012. It has been now six years and havent heard anything from USCIS to proceed further. Looking at the Processing time for I-130 forms for California center, it shows that they are processing applications on May 18, 2011. But there again, that web site has not been updated since July 2017. So dont really know what is going on. No one answers the question when contacted USCIS. Any insight from anyone reading this input!!!!
What country are you from? There’s a very long wait for the sibling (F4) visa category. See https://travel.state.gov/content/tr...tin/2019/visa-bulletin-for-november-2018.html most countries are processing priority dates from March 2005, but it’s June 2004 for India, Feb 1998 for Mexico and June 1995 for Philippines. So your brothers priority date of November 2012 still has many years to go before he will be called for interview.